St. John’s reaches out to the community to help our neighbors who have eviction notices and utility shut-off notices.
We maintain a fund that can provide $50 toward these overdue bills. Please email Samaritan Fund requests to email@example.com with the following information:
- A scan or photo of your photo ID
- A scan or photo of your eviction notice or shut-off notice
- Your name, address, and phone number
- For evictions, the name and address of your landlord
- Any additional information or special circumstances
We typically process requests twice a week, and mail a check directly to your landlord or utility provider within 7 business days. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The Samaritan Fund also maintains a list of agencies which may offer additional assistance. Click here to view the list.